Abbacas takes enormous pride in keeping our clients informed. If there are any further concerns or issues we haven’t covered in these pages, we are always open to listen over a cup of tea or coffee.
SURVEYS, INVESTIGATIONS AND REPORTS
The definition of Surveying & Reporting can be classed as the art of the inspection, diagnosis, preparation and costing a solution before conveying to the client.
A survey, inspection and report will tell us several things; what exactly is already installed in the building in question;
- Will the existing lifts work for us?
- Are the escalators in working order?
- Will it all work properly and satisfy the requirements of the building?
- Will the building and its equipment meet current expectations and up-to-date regulations?
- Would it be best to leave it as it is, refurbish or replace?
- What would best suit us for a maintenance regime?
Once these questions have been addressed, there are the issues of – have all the works been completed? Do they suit the Regulations? Are all the works as specified and as offered? Has all the necessary documentation been completed and sent to the relevant people? Have the specific materials and components been used? Have all the works been successfully completed and satisfactorily tested?
Here are some of the surveys and reports we regularly provide:
- Asset Audits
- Access Audits
- Asset Condition Surveys
- Feasibility Study
- Safety Assessments
- Risk Analysis
- Maintenance Audits
- Options Appraisal
- Work In Progress
- Equipment Assessments
- Dilapidation Surveys
- Post Works Inspection
Whether it be in the work place, a leisure facility, retail outlet or your home. Lifts, Escalators, Hoists, Stair Lifts, Bed Lift, Bath Hoist, Step Lifts Etc.