The design of lift installations in existing and in new buildings. Because a new installation can come in many shapes and sizes, and also have a host of different requirements, here are several questions which are often overlooked:
- Will the most recent technology be reliable, is the design proven?
- Must we pay for faster responses and higher speeds?
- Will the existing building be suitable?
- Which design lowers the carbon footprint of the building?
- What will it cost us to run?
- What has the salesman promised?
- Is it an appropriate design?
- Which finishes will last longer?
- What impact will the designs have?
- Will they be more durable?
- Will the design improve access?
- What controls will be best for us?
- How will the design affect circulation?
- Will the design be fit for purpose?
- What is the environmental impact of this design?
- How will this affect the BREEAM or SAP rating of the building?
- Does this design improve accessibility?
- What is the heading handling capacity of this design?
- Will it meet the up-peak demand?
As you can see above, there are a lot of questions to be asked and we are confident that we can positively answer all of them to your satisfaction or requirements.